Start to finish: 45 minutes
Yield: 16-24 cookiesHavanuther Cookies
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
3/4 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup millet
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup brown rice syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
4 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/3-1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with parchment.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together, and then stir into the dry ingredients. The dough will be quite thick and stiff.
- Stir in the dried cranberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons or tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet. (Teaspoons will give you roughly 2 dozen bite-sized cookies; tablespoons will give you about 16 two-bite cookies.)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are golden.